Welcome

1-888-627-8949 Welcome to Kinky Phone Sex where girls are available 24/7 1-888-627-8949

Monday, April 4, 2011

Cock and Ball Torture Phone Sex

Cock and ball torture is one of Mistress’ favorite ways to fuck with subbies. I have had a couple of little CBT freaks lately who have tried to please me. Since CBT (cock and ball torture ) phone sex is something that I really enjoy, it is always nice to hear the whining and crying and wails of pain when a little subbie serves me as a cock and ball torture slut.
Be aware that I enjoy a cbt call for a long time…. The last two subbies who served did 2 hours each….Ha. And that was barely enough (although I am sure they would say differently the next day when they are achy all over from the cock and ball torture) 

Call
1-888-Nasty-49 for Cock and Ball Torture Phone Sex
all calls $2.50 a min with a 10 min minimum

No comments:

Post a Comment