Welcome

1-888-627-8949 Welcome to Kinky Phone Sex where girls are available 24/7 1-888-627-8949

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Extreme Phone Sex

Time to get down and dirty boys......  Take your vanilla asses and leave them at the door.  I do not want to pick up the phone and hear that you want a BJ... BORING.....  I mean, really?  A BJ?  Anyone can talk about a BJ.  I want something really out there.  call me with something creative in mind, something exciting, taboo and oh so dirty.  Extreme Phone sex is where it is at.  Be ready to play with me too.  I find it such a turn off when you want me to do all the talking.  I want us both to get into it, to feel it, to feed off of each others words.  Grab your dirtiest fetish, you know the one that gives you that funny feeling in your low back.  The one thatyou maybe a little embarrasses to bring up.  Thats the one I want.  That is what i want to play.  Hurry up and call with your most Extreme Phone Sex desires right now.   
Don't hesitate pick up the phone and call now
1-888-NASTY-49 (1-888-627-8949) $2.50 a min/10min miunimum

No comments:

Post a Comment