Welcome

1-888-627-8949 Welcome to Kinky Phone Sex where girls are available 24/7 1-888-627-8949

Monday, April 18, 2011

Stocking and Heels Phone Sex

I can't help but feel incredible sexy in a pair of stockings and a high heels.  I can see just how much it turns you on when you see me in nothing but those black lace top thigh highs and those strappy 6 inch heels.  I love shakin my hot ass for you while you beg me to come sit on your cock.  I want to sit on your cock too baby... But you know how much I love teasing you first.   The soft silky feeling of those stockings rubbing against your skin, grazing over your rock hard dick.  I love it just as much as you do.  I love when I finally decide that I have teased you enough and i go to straddle your lap.......  You always get a little nervous that I am gonna hurt you with those heels.  I will be careful, baby I promise.  I want to leave my stockings and my heels on the entire time I ride you.  

Call now for a smokin hot stocking and heel call
1-888-NASTY-49 1-888-627-8949
$2.50 a min 10 min minimum

No comments:

Post a Comment