Welcome

1-888-627-8949 Welcome to Kinky Phone Sex where girls are available 24/7 1-888-627-8949

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dirty Toilet Play Phone Sex

It's Potty time boyz...  Get your dirty toilet play phone sex fantasies right here,right now.


I have a big big surprise for you and I just know you are going to love it.... Close you eyes and open your mouth.  No No No open your eyes and your mouth, I want you to see exactly what you are getting.   I am going to squat my tight little hole just inches away from your face *winks*.  can you guess whats coming hehehe......  Here it comes mmmmmmm you like that don't you.  Well now I am gonna sit my pretty pussy right on your face so you can lick it while I piss in your mouth, and on your face!  Lifting myself up just a little so I can watch it spray on your chest.  Or maybe I should squat right over that throbbing cock of yours.  I hear you like it even dirtier than that?  Shall I grunt and push that tight little asshole of mine and take a shit on you?  I'll rub it in and smear it all over your body, especially on your cock.  Then I'll stroke that shit covered cock til you are blowing a big fat wad all over yourself, leaving yourself laying there covered in all that body fluid! 


Jay
Call Now
1-888-Nasty-49
Dirty Toilet Play Phone Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment